Our vision at Domonda is that SMEs and startups can focus on their core business without having to struggle with financial process and accounting laws.
To achieve this vision we are developing a platform that combines data from invoices, legal documents, and payment accounts to automate everything from open item management, payments, regulatory required accounting and entrepreneur focused cost and liquidity management.
Currently we are serving hundreds of companies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, managing hundreds of thousands of invoices and hundreds of millions Euros in transactions.
To improve those systems we are looking for an experienced backend engineer fluent in Go / Golang (must have) and an affinity/interest for machine learning (nice to have).
Our tech stack:
- Go / Golang
- GraphQL via PostGraphile
- React.js with Relay Modern / RxJS
- AWS, GitHub, Docker, shell scripts
- Many third party APIs for OCR, ML, banking, accounting, and other financial services
We are located in Vienna and would prefer someone who can work with us in our office, but are open to remote work for strong candidates. Languages at work are English (must) and German (optional).
What we believe in and support / sponsor:
- Being effective over being efficient
- Happiness as the new productivity
- Empowerment, no micromanaging
- Knowledge, curiosity and innovation
- Results over show
What else we offer
- Dynamic and ambitious Start-up on a growth track
- Great team and a lot of fun at work
- Personal development as part of our culture
- Loft style office with Yoga, table tennis, basketball, and a great terrace (W48)