BDM Innovation Analytics - Vienna
ANALYTICS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FOR SALES
• Responsible for driving newbusiness in data and analytics.
• New business revenue targetTBD.
• For Strategic Accounts (Tier1), work with the Strategic Account Managers to close identified opportunities,leading the Sales Process.
• Outside of Strategic andProtect/Grow Clients, independently lead the Sales Process on opportunities,i.e. where there is no Account Manager. Opportunities can be referred to theSales Specialist or may come from the Sales Specialist taking a proactiveapproach.
• Responsible for leadingopportunity qualification and review.
• Responsible for developing newbusiness contacts from nominated prospects and the prospect universe.
• Responsible for closing sales.
Account Development & Relationship Management
• Where appropriate, supportStrategic Clients with renewals and upgrades of data & analytics
• Work with the Account Managerto identify and deliver new sales opportunities from existing accounts
• Develop and maintain excellentclient relationships
• Make use of networking acrossrelevant organizations to gain competitor and market/product intelligence.
Market penetration and intelligence
• Lead tender submissions with a disciplinedapproach, involving other Experian divisions where appropriate.
• Work with key divisions andindividuals within Experian in order to develop new vertical marketopportunities.
• Establish presence in industryforums in order to drive new/new business.
• Industry knowledge to supportclients in the client segments that s/he supports.
• Satisfactorily leverageExperian systems such as SalesForce
• Broad data & analyticssales experience
• Good communication and buildingrelationship skills