We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- Identify research projects and be responsible for the implementation of prototypes for “science based” solutions in our Ryte Products
- You understand the challenges our customers are facing and you come up with data-driven solutions
- Conceptualize, design and identify AI applications
- Support our agile / scrum development teams for the correct implementation of the research outcome
- You are responsible for all data-driven topics e.g. in the fields of natural language processing
What we expect from you
- At least two years experience in Data Science as well as know how in Machine-Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Completed studies in Computer Science, IT-related fields or equivalent skill sets
- Highlevel ability to think and conceptualize in a strategic manner as well as a sense of discipline and independency
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) and AI frameworks such as for example Scikit-Learn, Caffe, TensorFlow or Keras
- Solid experience in programming (e.g. in Python, Java, Scala) and ability to work with large data to optimize the Machine Learning output
- Very good verbal and written knowledge of English, German would be a plus