Frontend Developer (f/m) for Social Media Monitoring Solution
Storyclash is a young and fast-growing software startup, Linzer Unternehmen des Jahres 2017 and Born Global Champion 2018. Our software analyzes the behavior of over 3 billion people on social media in real-time, allowing for a fast reaction to viral trends. Storyclash is used all over Europe by big publishing houses, agencies and brands.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer:
- Implementation of modern user interface designs
- Working on interactive data visualisations
- Tight cooperation with the whole team to drive our vision
- Learn and improve yourself in an agile working environment
- At least 3 years experience in an professional web development environment
- Passion for modern web technologies
- Great sense of clean and easy user interfaces
- Team-minded, willing to learn, innovative mindset
- Independent and proactive mentality
GREAT BUT, NOT A MUST
- Knowledge of JS-Frameworks (JQuery, etc.)
- Experience in designing user interfaces (Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience with css preprocessors (SASS)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A diversified position with a dynamic work environment and short communication channels in a family like atmosphere
- Open spaced office with retreat zones, chill out area and many gadgets (e.g. Playstation VR)
- Flexible hours, free coffee, drinks and snacks and the occasional after work beer
- Benefits like team events, free Fridays in July and August (+8 extra vacation days!), free commuting and much more: www.storyclash.com/jobs
- Your salary is starting from € 35.000 gross per year depending on your experience.
Join our great team at Storyclash and benefit from our growth! We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German!