As Group Product Manager, Platform (m/f/d) you drive product development from discovery to delivery and manage the Product Managers within our Product Platform Group. The product platform teams' mission is to enable the delivery of a high quality product by providing cross-vertical components, services and features (e.g. task management).
You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to improve overarching user experiences and develop new components and features used by thousands of daily users.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze customer feedback and anticipate and respond to broader implications on product based on customer trends or competition.
- Drive strategy and goal setting for our Product Platform Group in line with our overall product vision. Align our product platform teams around respective KPIs and the product roadmap.
- Be a go to person for external stakeholders for our product platform efforts.
- People management of Product Managers in the Product Platform Group: Enable, develop and support Product Managers to excel in their job.
- Support the hiring of Product Managers to further grow our team
- Contribute to product delivery as Product Owner in an agile setting with one development team and execute on our product roadmap based on a well-prioritized backlog.
- You apply best-in-class practices, decompose complex problems, write clear specifications and participate in sprint activities.
You are a master in the craft of product management and demonstrate strong leadership skills:
- At least 6 years of experience in various digital Product Management positions, including working for a SaaS company
- At least 2 years of experience in managing Product Managers
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting, applying Scrum
- Strong foundation of Product Management practices and analytical skills, e.g. working with JTBD
- Extensive knowledge about web technologies and UX Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a track record of cross-team collaboration
- Ability to build confidence, cohesion, and inspiration across our product & engineering organization
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or comparable field
- Fluency in English and preferably German
- Impact: Play a decisive role in globally shaping our product experience
- Purpose: We tackle real problem for organizations and HR teams across Europe
- Mastery: Solve hard problems within an extensive product and high complexity
- Setting: We have in place a best in class organization focused around autonomy. It's supported by a strong technical setup that allows for high test automation, continuous delivery, feature flag roll-outs and much more
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Relocation support
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich with delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- 28 paid vacation days, flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich