Your Role as Growth Marketing Manager
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will work directly with the CMO to further grow Accordium. You will be responsible for all areas of the marketing funnel and the Accordium brand. Your objective is to help us get more customers, identify growth channels, and build a scalable inbound marketing model.
- You will be working closely with the CMO (Alexander Brix):
- Responsibilities in all areas of digital marketing and brand building.
- In charge of building a scalable inbound marketing model through both paid and unpaid channels.
- In charge of running paid campaigns across all online channels (Adwords, Facebook, etc.).
- SEO: Content planning, creation (with a freelancer) and distribution to build a strong authority on SERPs.
- Build a global B2B brand through social media and other online channels (podcasts, webinars, events, etc.)
- CRM: Qualify and nurture leads effectively in a well built marketing funnel.
- You will be measured on your own OKRs and are expected to be self-driven and motivated to deliver at the highest level.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or marketing.
- 2-3 Years of working experience in digital marketing in a startup, corporate or agency.
- Fluent in English
- Strong skill set across all PPC channels, Google Analytics, SEO, and other growth channels.
- Basic web design skills (WordPress and HTML5).
- You know how to build a great B2B brand online.
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to create insightful reports (advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills).
- Self-driven: You will be given your own projects that you need to deliver at the highest quality and within the given time frames.
- Creative: You have your own ideas on how our company should position itself and you can contribute to the image of our brand.
Preferred Qualifications (Bonus):
- You know the core metrics of a SaaS business and can easily handle terms like CPL, ARPA, and LTV:CAC.
- Basic graphical design knowhow (Photoshop and Indesign)
- Experience with video editing and Adobe Premiere
- Opportunity to be the first non-tech hire in a fast growing company, giving you plenty of room to grow your skill set and experiment with new ideas, as well as grow into the position of a Head of Marketing in the future.
- Competitive working environment where we like to push and help each other to the next level.
- International team across two continents: we have 7 different nationalities in our team.
- The minimum salary for this position is €2,100 but will be adjusted to your qualification, experience and market level.
- Possibility to receive stock options on top of your salary, depending on your qualification and experience