Head of Business Development - New Ventures
Who we are - the Gini Family
Gini is an established FinTech Start-Up with currently 40 passionate people. We are creating a software assistant that enhances everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together. You will be joining the “Innovation Lab”, our internal product incubator which drives innovation by exploring and validating new ideas.
Your playing field at Gini
- Your mission is to drive Gini's growth by identifying new business opportunities - be it re-thinking our existing products or validating new ideas
- You are constantly 'out there' in the market discussing ideas with (potential) customers and help your team translate their needs into product requirements
- You will develop strategies on how to best enter new markets and to maintain a competitive advantage
- You will work data-driven, prove the interest of the market and win over first new leads by cold calling, networking, and delivering exceptional Gini-style sales pitches
- Together with your team you will invent, prototype, and evaluate new products, before agreeing on whether an idea is ready to be built by a Gini academy
- You are autonomous, self-driven and achievement-oriented: You don't make excuses, you find ways to make it work
- You are a true networker, highly empathetic, and possess excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Thanks to your structured way of working you are able to juggle various partner requests and tasks at the same time
- You are fluent and super comfortable in German and English
- You have 3+ years of experience in Business Development in the B2B sector and a proven track record of closing deals with a volume of >100k
- Flexible working hours and home office
- An annual training budget of 2.500 € and 5 extra days off for personal and professional development
- A “Steward” who helps you settle in and cares for your personal growth
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cereal, snacks, and loads of soda and beer
- Amazing location in downtown Munich
- A feedback-giving culture full of purpose and community. Check out what employees and candidates say about us on kununu, Glassdoor, and Whatchado.
Sounds like the right challenge for you? Get in touch with us!