Java Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a passionate Java Web Developer to support our agile Software Department at our offices in Salzburg, Attersee, Vienna, and Belgrade or remote. Employment possible part-time, full-time, or as a freelancer.
Symptoma.com is a digital health assistant improving diagnostic quality. Its diagnostic accuracy rate is raising the bar in its industry. Please watch the video below for a better idea of the company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaXxyEGuWw
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code to develop and enhance Symptoma’s search engine.
• Improve the processing and analysis of semantic data and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Completed studies in Computer Science or similar practical experience.
• Experience and profound knowledge of Java web development, knowledge of Spring framework is an advantage.
• Work structured and independent and collaborate as a team.
• You are reliable, empathic, and creative team player but also able to self-responsibly and efficiently work on stand-alone topics.
• Ideas and suggestions are highly valued and evaluated in a quick decision-making environment.
• Bring in your talent and new ways of thinking to shape the way we offer Symptom Checkers and Personal Health Assistants to the public.
• Your responsibilities grow with the company and your achievements.
• In accordance with Austrian law regulations it is stated that the minimum gross yearly salary for this position is 32,732 Euros (ST1 Berufseinsteiger KV IT 2019). Your actual salary will depend on your training and experience.
Please send your application only via e-mail (incl. CV, cover letter, ideally with references and work samples e.g. link to your Github account) stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other current job offers: https://www.symptoma.com/en/jobs