Junior Business Development Manager Digital Advertising (m/f)
At Sportradar we’ve experienced a period of sustained hypergrowth through a highly focused strategy based upon providing sport league related data and audio visuals to betting operators and media companies around the world. As a part of Sportradar’s Digital Advertising team, your contribution ensures the continuation of this trajectory.
By supporting our global operations with all kinds of highly challenging tasks for driving our digital advertising revenue channel as well as managing our digital campaigns, become a part of a fast growing unit within the Sportradar Group and help us develop and market our new products around Sportradar Digital Advertising.
The role is based in Vienna and gives prospects to develop further within the organisation.
These will be your tasks
- Campaign implementation, ad-trafficking and ad-management of all online advertising campaigns
- Timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with publisher specs and brand policies
- Create, optimize and report programmatic campaigns in Sportradar’s unique programmatic platforms.
- Support our global salesforce with all various administrative tasks
- Continuous reporting of campaign performances and execution of appropriate optimization measures
- Manage commercial offers, agreements and invoicing for all clients and partners.
- Support the product team in improving the costumer journey
- Measurement and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Offer suggestions for campaign optimization
- Maintain strict booking and implementation processes throughout
You're offering these qualifications
- First experience in marketing and advertising
- Ability to spot patterns within data and communicate key insights with confidence
- First experience in Programmatic Advertising is of advantage
- Highly independent and self-driven personality
- Proficient in preparing reports
- English written and spoken is a must
- German or any other language is seen as beneficiary.
- Be the subject matter expert for all online display campaign processes, requirements & technology
- Strong communication skills and relationship management
- Knowledge of how to operate an adserving system (e.g. Google Ad Manager) is and advantage
- Of course, you share our passion for sport!
We're offering these benefits
- Active participation in an end-to-end process of defining and executing a brand new business model
- Work together with a young, highly motivated and enthusiastic core of people
- After work events with your team
- Fruits and coffee for free
- The minimum monthly salary for this position is according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement, overpayment will be considered depending on qualifications and working experience
Please upload your application documents here: Application upload