Simulation and Project Manager
Simulation and Project Manager
SIMULATION AND PROJECT MANAGER
Vienna | full-time (38.5 h)
We are seeking for a Simulation and project manager, to accomplish our Vienna-based Simulation and project team in the market build-up.
WE ARE ...
GREENPASS GmbH is a highly innovative start-up and software company founded in 2018. Our company homebase is Vienna – named city with the highest quality of life in the world for more than nine consecutive years. GREENPASS® is the world‘s first all-in-one planning-, optimization and certification tool for climate-resilient urban development and architecture. GREENPASS® is the first easy-to-use Software as a Service (SaaS) for efficient climate-resilient urban design and the missing link between the planning world and the scientific simulation of environmental impacts.
GREENPASS® makes the effects of green infrastructures and other structural measures on their environment visible, measurable and comparable - powered by ENVI-met® - one of the world’s most popular software for microclimate simulation of urban areas. GREENPASS® delivers pinpoint statements to the performance and effects of specific Green Infrastructure, is tailor made for the urban development and enables a profound, fact based decision making, optimization and certification.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ...
You will be Simulation and project manager within the GREENPASS® Simulation and project team and take part to project development and management:
- Project development and management of GREENPASS® services
- Data acquisition and check of relevant planning data for digital simulation models
- Modelling and generation of digital simulation models - GREENPASS® editor (GP.e)
- Microclimatic simulation (ENVImet)
- Project analysis of GREENPASS® Key Performance Indicators
- Report generation and -preparation
YOU OFFER ...
- High skillz in technical drawing programs (CAD, QGIS, ...)
- Knowledge of spatial data and understanding about how GIS works
- Affinity for digital works
- Ability to read architectural drawings
- Organized, efficient and solution-focused method of operation
- Self-motivation and self-initiative
- Proper english skills are a requirement, german skills are of advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with microclimate simulations (ENVImet) is of advantage
- Higher education or experience in planning related study/field (e.g. Geography, Meteorology, Technology, Urban planning, Architecture, Landscape Architecture/Planning or in a related field) is of advantage
WE OFFER ...
- Great and creative teamspirit in a technological driven area
- Big entrepreneurial growing potential in a dynamic branch
- Flexible working hours and location
- An exciting and sustainable field of activity
- The opportunity to make the world a little bit better and to enable livable cities
This position (38.5 h) is based on a monthly minimum fee of € 1.916 gross. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer you a fair and market-compliant payment for this position.