Do you want to be part of a thriving innovation ecosystem, work with some of Austria’s best-known brands, and get to know startups from various industries each year? If you are looking for one of the sexiest offices in Vienna, housing a highly motivated team that is working on nothing less than Europe’s biggest innovation and startup hub on 9.000 sqm, we might be your perfect match. We are now looking for committed people who like to work in an innovative, dynamic and ambitious environment.
Social Media Specialist (m/f – part time 20h)
- You have a passion for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter
- You oversee our Social Media Management – you coordinate, monitor and create content for all Social Media Channels.
- You maintain and update the website content, such as blog postings, pictures and text updates
- You prepare our marketing material like mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics
- You provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends (Google Analytics, Social Media Metrics…)
- You assist in planning and executing online- and offline campaigns
- Passionate about and for Social Media
- Minimum 1-2 year of related professional work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Degrees in Marketing, Corporate Communication, Public Relations, or related field are warmly welcomed
- Excellent writing and editing skills are critical
- Strong communication skills
- Good eye for design and presentation, photo and video skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Creative Suite, including SharePoint
- Photoshop and InDesign knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and quickly transition between multiple projects
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Talent for improvisation and joy of communication
- Flexible working hours and support for your personal development
- Open communication, flat hierarchy, plenty of individual responsibility.
- Actual salary will be based on your experience and qualifications. By law, we are obliged to state a minimum salary for a full-time position (40h) of EUR 1.884,99 according to the 2019 Collective Agreement in trade and industry, in information and consulting services
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including your CV and motivation letter, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.